Mock Locations (fake GPS path)
Mock Locations allows you to fake information about the location of your phone by GPS and network operator.You simply navigate the route on the map and press the “Go!” to have all of the application on your phone to give fake information about the location.
This will help in the development of applications or if you want to, no one knew where you are really.
How To Use-
In the setting of the device to enter in Location tab and turn off location for wireless networks. And use the application in areas where there is no real GPS signal.
Step 1: Completely delete the app “Mock Locations” from the device.
Step 2: Re-install it from Google Play Market.
Step 3: The developer settings, enable “Allow mock locations”.
Step 4: Install my application “Hide Mock Locations” (it works through the Xposed Framework).
Step 5: Install the Xposed Framework.
Step 6: Open Xposed. Activate module “Hide Mock Locations”. Reload this device.
Step 7: Open the application “Hide Mock Locations”. Choose from any application to hide the setting “Allow mock locations”
Step 8: Close all applications or reboot your device.
Step 9: Use the “Mock Locations” application.
– Emulation GPS location and according to the service provider.
– Ability to create a route on roads.
– Ability to set breakpoints and specify the stay in them.
– Ability to set a variable speed.
– Closed route. (Allows you to build a route for movement along a closed path. To do this, lay the route so that the start and end points were near.)