CrookCatcher – Anti Theft
CrookCatcher hides behind your lockscreen and if someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code, it takes a picture of the person with the front facing camera.
CrookCatcher immediately emails the photo of the thief to you, along with your device’s current GPS location.
So whether your phone gets stolen or your coworker/partner/friend is simply too snoopy, with CrookCatcher you always know if you have an intruder!
• Takes photo with secret camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
• Sends email with photo, GPS coordinates, accuracy, estimated street address, map and link to Google Device Manager with which you can track your device’s location 24/7.
• Works with password, pin code and pattern lock.
• Combined map and photo view to browse pictures inside the app.
• Of course it is completely silent and secret (turn off notifications in settings).
• No battery drain – CrookCatcher only runs when the wrong code is entered.
• Select number of unlock attempts before picture is taken
• Tweakable GPS settings (timeout and desired accuracy)
• Detect SIM card change
• Detect Break-in
• Retry Email
• Change Email Subject
• Hide notifications of new pictures until phone is unlocked
• Alert Message