Logo and Punchline Creation Contest By IRSDC
Indian Railways’ (IR), Asia’s oldest, the world’s second largest under one management and the world’s fourth largest (after USA, Russia and China) under any form of management, second only to that of China. IR harbours about 8500 stations, runs nearly 21000 trains, serves around 2.3 crore passengers and transports 30 lakh tons of freight per day. Operations of the Indian Railways (IR) are overseen by Ministry of Railways (MoR), Government of India (GoI) and 16 Zonal Railways headed by General Managers.
IR seeks to transform the design, functionality, operation and maintenance of railway stations to create modern, integrated, seamless transportation hubs and lively urban spaces. IR has entrusted Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC), a deemed govt. company under its purview, with this mammoth task.
2. About the logo and punchline creation contest
Indian Railways is seeking to replace IRSDC’s current logo (participants may visit www.irsdc.com to see the current logo of IRSDC shown in the top-left corner of the ‘Home’ page) with a new logo and punchline.
The logo and the punchline shall be required to be attractive and catchy, respectively, while depicting the ‘identity’ of IRSDC, as captured in the “Vision and Mission” and IRSDC’s 7 ‘C’s in section 3 and 4 respectively.
3. Vision and Mission
To be a leading organization in the field of development, redevelopment, operation and maintenance of railway stations with passenger amenities of international standards.
To develop self-sustainable railway stations in the country with high standards of safety, comfort, user friendly passenger amenities, value added services and efficiency by adopting the best technological practices, sound financial strategy and optimum utilization of resources.
4. IRSDC guiding principles of logo design and punchline creation are the 7 ‘C’s:
1. City center
5. Congestion free
4.1. Prize money
1. INR 75,000/- each for the winning entry in both the categories (viz., the logo design and the punchline creation) and Certificates of commendation.
2. Certificates of commendation for the other finalists.
4.2. Last date
26th March 2018
5. Instructions to the Participants
1. IRSDC’s logo and punchline creation contest would have two categories:
a. Logo design
b. Punchline creation
2. Participants may participate in either the logo design contest or the punchline creation contest or both.
3. Participants can send more than one entries.
4. The logo and the punchline should be easy to see and understand. The punchline, additionally, would preferably be short and written in simple English, Hindi (the official language of the Government of India) or Sanskrit.
5. The entries should be accompanied by a brief explanation of the logo design and how it best justifies the brand identity statement of IRSDC as stated in Section 4 above. The punchline should not be accompanied by any explanation – it should be self-explanatory.
My New Second Channel -Click To Update
Please Subscribe- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQenpiCmy3L5mNtH24frh8A
Contact For Business Enquiry –
Note:- ALL THE IMAGES/PICTURES/MUSIC SHOWN IN THE VIDEO BELONGS TO THE RESPECTED OWNERS AND NOT ME.. I AM NOT THE OWNER OF ANY PICTURES SHOWED IN THE VIDEO !
Please video pasand aye to like + Share jaroor kigiye
Don’t Forget to Subscribe
If You have any Problem Message me on email
You tube –https://www.youtube.com/c/TechChampion